The first aim of Primizie Food is to offer a range of products created to constantly meet the needs of our customers, respecting the law in force with regard to safety, healthiness and legality. For this reason, the company avails itself of external companies and consultants. Thus, to keep efficient and up-to-date both the production system and the regulatory system. This is a guarantee of a satisfying working place, that allows the success of the following business objectives:
- To supply a quality product with a competitive price.
- To maintain or improve the production process. If necessary, with increasing the machinery inventory.
- To provide our customers with an efficient and punctual delivery service.
- To enhance a relationship with the customers based on real trust, through the opportunity of a constructive communication in order to meet a huge variety of needs in the most effective manner.
Working according to these objectives, is an incentive for the Management to deal with a market that, especially in recent times, has proved to be difficult to approach. Sometimes, these difficulties, are the opportunities to improve the products and search for new sales areas.
In order to enhance all business efforts, both physical and economic, the company has obtained the IFS certification. In the next few months, will be analyzed the convenience of undertaking the FSSC certification, to support the existing one.
According to Primizie Food company, which deals with nature products, earth products, the concept of sustainability has to marry the respect for the environment: This is the reason why a special care is applied to the selection and auditing of our collection and sourcing areas, as well as the choice of the companies that supply and handle raw materials. For this reason, in the last year, the intent is to work almost exclusively dried tomatoes of Italian origin. Concerning the mushroom, a natural product, it needs an accurate method of collection, selection and industrial process, to protect the raw material sources and environment from any damage.
A greater care accompanies the choice of Primary Packaging suppliers, preferring the ones with BRC Certification who can guarantee a controlled product, from raw material to delivery at our plant. In any case, the suppliers of primary packaging not BRC certified are requested to provide Technical Data Sheets and declarations of suitability for food contact.
Primizie Food decided to work with a solar paneling plant. This allows the company to work with its own energy, depending on daily weather conditions, with the maximum energetic autonomy in the most important phases of the production process: This is a great demonstration of the company sensitivity towards the Nature and a will to optimize all sources more and more in a sensible way. As far as the extra energy that is currently required, usually the company receives it from certified renewable sources, becoming a zero environmental impact company.
Our company sustainability concept is based on ethical values in each action planned for the external, but above all, the internal team. A greater care on the relationships; the staff involvement in the company projects, problems and successes; the addition of new equipment and devices in order to improve the working place; the possible participation to refresher courses; the implementation of new norms and laws, thus to work in total safety: these are all signs of a precise awareness. The best result does not only depend on the Management, but on the good job of everyone.
People are the most important source to achieve the standards previously explained. Primizie Food has ascribed the following specific responsibilities as a priority:
- The General Management decides the Quality Policy and yearly establishes the aims for the improvement.
- The Quality Department, working according to the General Management instructions, supervises the achievement of the aims and the implement of the quality policy.
- The Sales Department understands the customers’ needs and reports them to the Company Managing Directors, in order to adapt and continuously improve the final products.
- The Managing Director must ensure that the staff has understood, applied and sustained the Quality Policy, through a periodic control of procedures, as well as training and awareness activities.
Primizie Food priority is to provide human and financial resources to achieve these goals. The company strongly believes that these are the necessary and essential conditions to enforce his competitive position and to guarantee long-lasting benefits over time.
Innovation and development is the binomial that we attribute to the continuous business investments to improve our productive lines, in order to reach a remarkable customer satisfaction: we are convinced and aware that, in this critical moment of the global economy, innovation and investments represent the opportunity to grow in a personal view and offer a guarantee to whoever we contact to.
So, considered all these aspects, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.